Condenser Series Features
- Due to quality copper tube and aluminum fin used, it achieves a high heat transfer coefficient. After treatment of oil removal, rust removal, phosphating, passivation, spray coating and drying, the casing enjoys excellent corrosion-proof performance.
- Reasonable design of product structure and strengthening treatment of all supported end boards contribute to duration and simple installation.
- Automatic molding process ensures dry and clean interior of the copper tube. Close conjunction of aluminum fin and copper tube achieves a good effect of heat transfer.
- Loop design prevents pressure loss as possible. Multi-loop cross-spread contributes to better heat dispersion effect.
- Famous branded fan at stable quality adopted endows excellent heat dispersion and low noise (V-shaped condenser).
- Having passed 2.6mpa air tightness test, the coil satisfies the requirements for tightness.
- Full range of product specifications satisfies heat dispersion requirements from compressors with various powers.
- Customized service (specific material, space) is available. The product is widely used in refrigeration unit, cold storage unit and industrial refrigeration unit.
Shell And Tube Condenser Series Features
Water condenser and dry expansion evaporator series
- A. Types of Water condenser and dry expansion evaporator
- 1. Single-loop;
- 2. Dual-loop;
- 3. Tri-loop
- B. Performances and characteristics
- 1. Quality seamless tube is selected, and rust-proof treatment on its surface is performed;
- 2. Three times of knurling on surface of the copper tube greatly improves the heat transfer efficiency;
- 3. Special technology adopted for air tightness and 2.6mpa air tightness test ensures satisfaction for air tightness requirements;
- 4. The deflector baffle board equipped in the dry expansion evaporator making water wave-like moving forward improves the heat transfer effect;
- 5. Full range of production specifications are available;
- 6. Customized service is available.