Application of Industry:
1. frozen Seafood Storage temperature, humidity, frozen fish stacking, ice pack clothing, shelf-life and health requirements. This standard applies to a variety of marine, freshwater frozen storage. Storage of other frozen Seafood aquatic products should also be reference use.
2. Reference Standard GB 5749 Drinking Water Standards 3 Temperature, humidity Cold storage temperature should be less than or equal to -18 ℃.
3. frozen Seafood during storage and the library, the center temperature not higher than -15 ℃.
4. When outside plant (library) transport of frozen fish into the library by its central temperature not higher than -8 ℃. If higher than -8 ℃, should be re-frozen after before storage into the library.
5. cold air relative humidity should not be less than 90%.
6. fatty fish shelf life of not more than 6 to 9 months. Less fat fish no more than 9 to 12 months.